Friday, April 10, 2015

“I Just Wanted A Treat!”

"I just wanted a treat!"
This pretty little treat thief is Tara, one of the members of our quirky quartet of cats. She’s the only female cat, and usually the good cat. I think her good behavior is due at least in part to the fact that she’s very timid and shy.

The boys get into everything and do lots of things they’re not really supposed to. Tara very rarely gets into things or messes with anything. So I was very surprised when I caught her with the giant treat container knocked over and opened like this. She really loves her treats.

11 comments:

  1. But she's so adorable you just have to forgive her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think one of the other cats might have done it and she just happened to be there eating the evidence? She is a cutie!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm sure she just couldn't help herself! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all just want a treat haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie! Can't blame a girl for bein' hungry! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Danielle .. sometimes the "I" comes to the fore .. sensible cat .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I immediately thought the same that one of the others had knocked over the container.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty said it first, but do you think maybe she just got caught with the evidence? Perhaps she didn't do it.

    Liz A. from Laws of Gravity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some day I would love to get a kitty. I am visiting from www.mountainmadecrochet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even though I make poor jokes about my cat she is very well behaved. She would happily knock her treats over to get them though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL what a naughty girl but good for her getting her treat on ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.