Friday, April 15, 2022

More Flowers

I know I did a post on what’s blooming just eight days ago, but this time of year, a week can make such a huge difference in what’s blooming.  We have so many more flowers now, and they’re just too beautiful not to share.



The lilac (my favorite!) has just started to bud and bloom.




We have a lot more azaleas.



These barely had buds last week.

These only had a few tiny blooms last week.


One of the peonies has bloomed.


Are there many flowers blooming where you are? 

11 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I'm glad you share these flowers as they bloom since we have nothing blooming here! I bet the lilac smells so good!

    We are halfway through the challenge!! You are doing great! Keep up the good work!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. More flowers is always good!

    Stopping by on the A2Z to say "Hi"

    All the best for the rest of the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spring flowers. You are a little ahead in your cycle in that the azaleas or lilacs are not blooming here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green and the blooms are just lovely! Happy Easter,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just daffodils and hyacinths here. We bought a tiny lilac bush two years ago and it’s never bloomed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers. Everything is in bloom here, too. Happy Easter, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! About the only thing out here are daffodils, though I expect a hyacinth in a couple of days. And my mini-iris are out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a moss rose and it has two flowers today .... orange ones

    Jayashree writes

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I like seeing flower pictures. My roses are blooming and we have some wild flowers popping up in the yard here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love lilacs too. They aren't my favourites, but they're right up there among my top favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.