Monday, November 5, 2018

The Cookbook Winner

I’m sorry I didn’t get the cookbook winner posted earlier.  You’d think falling back and “gaining” the extra hour would have made it easier to get things done yesterday.  It didn’t.  If anything it seemed to have the opposite result.  But, that’s not what this post is about. 

To help make up for being late in announcing a winner, I decided to choose two.

And the winners are:

Betty from A Bench With a View

Jeanie from The Marmalade Gypsy

Betty and Jeanie, please send me your addresses at sweetteareadz@gmail.com so I can get your cookbooks in the mail. 

Congratulations Betty and Jeanie!  And thanks to everyone else who entered and commented.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Betty and Jeanie.

    I know what you mean. I was a slug yesterday and didn't get much of anything done. And I was late this morning. You'd think that extra hour would have helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Betty and Jeanie!

    I hate time change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Yay! Thank you, Danielle. I loved the idea and I can't wait to see it (and use it, too!) I'll email you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I sent you my address, but then forgot to leave a comment and I have no excuse since we don't change the time in Arizona! Thanks for holding such a cute contest! Congrats to Jeanie also!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.