Monday, November 19, 2018

Music Monday: Mary Chapin Carpenter - Thanksgiving Song

I think we’ve definitely established that Thanksgiving is absolutely my favorite holiday.  I also think Thanksgiving doesn’t get nearly the love it deserves.  This is the only Thanksgiving song I’ve been able to find.  Fortunately, I love this song!  I love the lyrics, and I think Mary Chapin Carpenter has an incredible voice.  If my favorite holiday only gets one song, I’m glad it’s this one.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and I hope things are coming together for you to have a wonderful Thanksgiving. 


4 comments:

  1. It is a great Thanksgiving song indeed! I do like the music she sings! If you don't post between now and then, Happy Thanksgiving to you and Nick. I got the cookbook last week :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mary Chapin Carpenter -- she's been a favorite for years and I've seen her in concert a couple of times. Beautiful song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is a busy week for you Danielle. Happy Thanksgiving with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.