Monday, October 15, 2018

Music Monday: Elvis Presley - Can’t Help Falling In Love

I’ve been an Elvis fan for as long as I can remember.  My childhood best friend, Dani, and I were completely obsessed when we were four.  My mom had a few Elvis movies we loved to watch, and Dani’s mom had a cassette tape we loved to listen to.

Over 30 years later, I still love to listen to Elvis.  It’s practically impossible to pick a favorite Elvis song.  He had so many great ones!  This one is definitely at the top of the list for me, though.

What about you?  Are you an Elvis fan?  Do you have a favorite Elvis song?


5 comments:

  1. I do like this song! I remember the day he died. (I be you weren't even born yet, LOL). He was very talented.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big Elvis fan, but his songs were played all the time by an Elvis fan at my boarding school, so I'm very familiar with the big hits! I like that song. Love Me Tender is a goodie too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was always partial to Blue Hawaii because of the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Elvis, but my Mam is the big fan in our family. She had all sorts of Elvis stuff at one point. I'm not sure how much of it she still has though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elvis is awesome. I think my favorites are "Burning Love" and "Suspicious Minds."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.