Thursday, July 19, 2018

Throw Back Thursday - Baby Howard

Howard is probably our most photogenic cat, and definitely has the best poses.  My phone is filled with pictures of Howard, and most people who visit our house end up taking a few pictures of Howard while they’re here. 

I’ve realized that I very often include a picture of Howard when I don’t have another picture to go with the post.  He’s adorable, and there’s no shortage of good Howard pictures, but I’ve never shared any of his kitten pictures.  Howard is eleven, and I’ve been blogging for six years, so he was all grown up before I started sharing pictures of him here. 
So, for Throw Back Thursday, I give you Howard’s kitten pictures, while I take a little stroll down Memory Lane.

Howard definitely fit a lot more places when I first brought him home from the shelter:


He didn't mind the incredibly small TV in my teeny, tiny studio apartment:


And lastly, one of the very few pictures of Howard being still when he was a kitten.


Have a great Thursday!  The weekend is almost here!

9 comments:

  1. What a sweetie. He must have been tiny to get inside that little compartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his name especially. It sounds sophisticated but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does he still try to get into places that are now too small for him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is very photogenic indeed! Beautiful cat!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, what a cutie! Both of my boys are 11 (Derry just turned 11 in June and Nicki will be 12 in October.) I don't know if your Howard still is full of beans and into everything, but I swear Nicki gives me more grey hair every day. :-P

    Thanks for stopping by my Musings blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't get me wrong...I love my dog Dakota but my cat Lily just is more fun to photograph! haha...Dakota is of the age that he lays around mose times, Lily however is still active at a yr old so she is just too much fun. Great pics of Howard. NOW....as for the idea of gates, have at it and you are welcome. I have always wanted to do color shots of colorful cool doors but around here people act funny if you run up to take a pic of their door! Go figure. So the gates were pretty easy in Calif. Most are right on the road since they really don't have big yards, driving around and snapping pics was a piece of cake. Can't wait to get pics made and start framing however black frames are a must in my home and I need to start collecting them and get started.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howard is a great name! He is a handsome fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howard IS really photogenic! How nice that you have these pictures of him from when he was little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Danielle, Howard is the spitting image of my original Marmelade Gypsy. I loved him to pieces because he was so sweet and purring and yes, like Howard, very photogenic. Seeing these photos fills my heart with a joyful melancholy. Aren't our marmalade guys the best? They have such sweet temperments. I'm so glad you have a wonderful collection of photos from him throughout -- and as far as I'm concerned, any time you want to share a photo of Howard, I'm all for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.