Monday, July 16, 2018

Music Monday: Beach Boys - God Only Knows

We watched Love Actually over the weekend.  For about the millionth time.  I love that movie!  If you haven’t seen it, do yourself a favor and watch it

The opening scene is one of my favorite scenes ever, and I can’t watch it without getting a little teary eyed.  It’s a good cry, though.  The video is short, only a minute and 17 seconds, so I’d encourage you to watch it.


The last scene plays one of my favorite songs, Beach Boys God Only Knows.  I just love this song!


So what about you?  Have you seen Love Actually?  Did you like it?  Are you a Beach Boys fan?

5 comments:

  1. There is a reality show called Hello Good Bye which shows similar scenes for ordinary people and interviews them. It is heart warming and restores one’s faith in the world. It is a great idea based on that movie! I actually love that movie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this movie, but I did hear it was good. I do like the Beach Boys music. Grew up listening to a lot of it (oh gosh I'm old :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Love Actually. A while ago, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen many movies since the 80's, so nope. If I notice it on On Demand, I will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love that song, too! Have you seen this BBC video, featuring lots of famous musicians singing "God Only Knows"? It's super cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqLTe8h0-jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.