Monday, July 30, 2018

Music Monday: Friends Theme Song

Today is International Day of Friendship.  This link takes you to a short blurb about the day, but the even shorter version is that it’s a day to promote friendship and peace.  We could probably use a lot more days like this! 

I thought it would be the perfect day to share the theme song from Friends.  Aside from being one of my favorite TV series, ever, I really like the theme song.  And it’s a happy song to start your Monday off with. 


I’d also like to take the opportunity to thank you for your online friendship over the years.  Some of you have been visiting and commenting for years.  I really appreciate you taking the time, and all of your kind words over the years.  Happy International Day of Friendship! 

7 comments:

  1. I rather like the theme song from Frasier. Have to confess I was never very taken with the Friends song.

    Had no idea it was the International Day of Friendship. We could certainly do with a bit more emphasis on friendliness and a bit less on picking fights with people (especially on social media!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to have found your blog in the last year Danielle. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice for today! I love the song, and Friends is one of those TV shows I can watch over and over again without getting bored of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great day for friendships and a great song to commemorate it. I have enjoyed following your blog; I know its been at least 4 years or so since I know I was reading it when we lived in Southern California and we've been here now about 3-1/2 years.

    Happy Friendship Day back at you!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I now have the Friends theme stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And although it's late, happy to have your friendship too, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I haven't been following you for long, but I sure appreciate such a heartwarming post! We just returned from vacation, so I've been away from the Internet. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.