Sunday, October 14, 2012

Insanity Runs In My Family


Today is Day Seven of the 30-Day Photo Challenge, which is "Something Funny".  After perusing my photos, this is the funniest one I could find.  It's my dad and my cousin at my wedding rehearsal.  We found the candy boogers at Target, and just couldn't resist sticking them in with my dad's gift.  As you can see, he really enjoyed them.  And, no, they did not make an appearance the next day at the wedding.

My family is a little insane (mostly in a fun, entertaining way I think), and my dad has an odd sense of humor.  So it's only natural that this is my favorite movie line of all time.  It's from Arsenic And Old Lace, which is one of the best movies ever made.  It's also a perfect Halloween movie, so if you haven't seen it, this is great time of year to watch it.    



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.