Sunday, April 14, 2024

How About A Sunday Sixteen?

I meant to do a Thursday Thirteen, but my day got away from me.  So, how about a Sunday Sixteen?  I have lots of little things that aren’t enough for their own post.

1.    The azaleas are blooming! 

2.    Here’s a close-up of one of these.

3.    The white azaleas are blooming, too.

4.    Here’s a close-up of the white ones.  I love the pink stripe.

5.    And here’s the bright pink azalea bush.

6.    And a close-up.  These are smaller flowers that are almost in little clusters.

7.    We’ve had a lot of rain (fortunately, the crawl space has stayed dry), so here’s a picture of some water droplets.

8.    And one more picture of water droplets.

9.    One of the peonies is blooming.


10.   I thought this moss was pretty.  I love all of the different shapes and shades of green.

11. The azalea on the side near the neighbor’s chicken coop is also blooming.

12. Speaking of chickens, here’s a video of the free-range chickens enjoying some cornbread.  They’re all about the carbs. 

13.  The lilac bush is just starting to bloom. 


14. I have finally learned to crochet butterflies.

15. Here are two more butterflies.


16.   I crocheted purses for the neighbor girls.  One of them likes pink and teal and the other likes purple.  I see a lot of mistakes, but they seemed happy with their purses. 

 




What have you been up to lately?  

7 comments:

  1. Your just a little ahead of us with your blooms. No azaleas yet, but the lilacs are budding. I'm sure the little girls loved their purses. Did you line them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Danielle,
    What lovely azaleas you have in your yard!
    And for those lilacs—I do envy you as they won't grow here in the South. Always loved their perfume when bringing them inside in a vase...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those butterflies and purses are absolutely adorable. You’ve been busy! Our bushes are not blooming yet. It will still be awhile but we have plenty of daffodils still blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are the butterflies mostly granny squares? They look like they use a similar technique. Granny squares are such a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing those gorgeous flowers! Doesn't life always seem better with colorful blossoms! And I love the crochet projects, too. Very bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your azaleas are really beautiful. I haven't crocheted in years -- I love your bags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love those crochet butterflies, and there's so much blooming in your yard. Isn't spring the best?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.