Saturday, February 27, 2016

Blogging From A to Z Challenge

It’s almost time for the annual A to Z Blogging Challenge. You can read more (and sign up!) here. If you’re not familiar, it involves blogging almost every day during the month of April, following the alphabet. Sundays are the day off. On April 1st you write a blog post that somehow pertains (starts with, about, etc) the letter A, and move through the alphabet during the month, but skip Sundays.


The A to Z Challenge is a lot of fun. It’s a great way to connect with other bloggers, as well as a great way to get into the habit of regular blogging. If you’ve never done it, I encourage you to give it a try. Yes, it’s time consuming, but it’s enjoyable.

You have the option of sticking with a theme, or going random. I’ve gone random every year I’ve participated, but this year, I’m going with a theme. I thought it might be fun to try something a little different, and I’ve come up with a theme I really like. The theme reveal for everyone doing one is on March 21st. Some people come up with some really interesting themes.

So what about you? Are you planning to sign up for the A to Z Challenge? Will you be doing a theme?

7 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing the challenge this year! I think that is how we found each other's blog. Looking forward to your theme reveal. Yep, signed up, looking forward to it!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle - signed up and will be there ..cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Danielle,

    Yikes and don't remind me! LOL Okay, bordering on seriously, have fun with that alphabet challenge. Besides, it gives me, or should I say, the dog the chance to do her satirical alternative to the darned thing!

    Have fun, my friend.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! We're looking forward to seeing what you come up with for your theme, Danielle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I've signed up. I was just working on my backup plan for April. I don't do a theme--I keep it business as usual, but I have a backup in case the classes don't give me something to go with the letter of the day.

    I can't wait to see your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered your blog via the Theme Reveal link. This is my first year to participate in the challenge. I am a little nervous but mostly excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I've done this every year I've blogged but haven't decided for this year yet. I might if I have a theme hit me. Will be fun to see everyone's posts regardless :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.