Thursday, August 13, 2026

Thursday 13: The Fairy Trail at Bullington Gardens – Part 3

For this week’s Thursday 13, we’re going to conclude our tour of the fairy trail at Bullington Gardens.  (Part 1 is here and Part 2 is here, in case you missed them.)

 

1.    We’ll begin at the Ivy Patch Fun Park.


2.    It even has a Ferris wheel and a hot air balloon.



3.    Next is the Abracadabara Magic Shoppe.


4.    Then we come to the Fairy Good Bakery, which was one of my favorites.  I think it’s just darling. 


5.    I love the little tea set. 


6.    The cakes are so pretty, and you have to appreciate the fairy’s advice to eat more cake.


7.    We find more fairy advice as we continue along the trail.


8.    There are more doors nestled in the trees along the way.





9.    Some of the doors even have little surprises behind them.



10. We find the Tooth Fairy Office and Warehouse.


11. The Second Hand Shop is made from a boot, with a license plate roof.



12. We pass another tea set, all set for a tea party, along the way.


13. There are more fairy houses in all shapes and sizes.






I hope you've enjoyed our stroll along the Fairy Trail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.