Thursday, August 6, 2026

Thursday 13: The Fairy Trail at Bullington Gardens – Part 2

Last week, we began our tour of the Fairy Garden at Bullington Gardens.  The trail is beautiful, and there’s a lot to see, so join me as I take you along for Part 2 for this week’s Thursday 13.

1.    Fairies aren’t the only magical beings on this trail.  We’ll begin at the Woodland Park, which is shared by fairies and gnomes.

2.    There are quite a few gnomes along the trail, like this one resting on a bench.

3.    The gnomes even have a yoga studio. 


4.    This little friend is tucked away on a branch right next to Frogtown.



5.    Here’s one of the residents of Frogtown.

6.    Next, we come across even more gnomes.


7.    The gnomes even have a lake house.


8.    The magic continues with the Enchanted Forest, shared by fairies and gnomes.


9.    Next, we come to the Unicorn Meadow.


10. Along our way, we pass some cute little mushrooms and a butterfly made from stones.




11. Next, we come to the Fae Shed, shared by gnomes and other friends.  Of course, I was happy to see that they have a cat.


12.  We meet some more gnomes as we continue along the trail.



13. Finally, we end at Santa's Workshop.  


Join me next week as we finish our journey along the fairy trail. 


 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, I absolutely love this post and photos. I was able to relax and dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW is that ever a fun and magical forest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.