Thursday, April 4, 2013

Taking A Break

I will not be participating in the A to Z Challenge this year after
all.  There are some things going on in my life right now that are
taking all of my energy and focus, and may continue to do so for a
while.

I just don't have anything extra to give to writing right now.  Every
time lately that I have tried nothing comes, and I just feel
overwhelmed.

I hope to be back to writing and reading your blogs sooner rather than
later, and I wish you all the best until then.

6 comments:

  1. All the best to you, friend. I hope to see you back here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I'm sad that you're not doing the A to Z, I completely understand and as Dana says, I hope we'll see you back here soon.

    Best wishes until then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came to your blog in the A-Z list and wanted to pop in. Hope things improve for you soon. Sometimes blogging does have to go on the back burner.
    from The Dugout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to see you go. Take care!

    Lee
    Blogging from A to Z
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be thinking of you and am looking forward to your return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, we understand. Take good care of yourself, and we will see you when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.