Monday, October 8, 2018

Music Monday: Faith Hill - It Matters To Me

Faith Hill’s It Matters To Me was one of the first CDs I ever owned.  The whole CD is great, but my favorite song on it is It Matters To Me.  I love the song. 

Fourteen year old me was obsessed with the song.  That was also about the time that I discovered the repeat feature on my CD player.  I played this song over, and over, and over, for hours at a time.  Oddly enough, the rest of my family hates the song.  They disagreed with me about how much of a good thing was too much.  I’m pretty sure my parents and sister would do just about anything to make it stop if someone started playing this song on repeat. 

I hope you enjoy it, even if you only want to enjoy it once.  Personally, I think it’s best played a few times in a row. 

Are there any songs you like to listen to over and over? 


6 comments:

  1. I hadn’t heard this song before. I don’t think I’d like it on repeat, Ya gotta love Faith Hill though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember liking to hear songs on repeat when I was that age. Like the Bee Gee's! I'm old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song! Even so, I wouldn't want it (or any song) on endless repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like this song! I like to play songs on repeat too, over and over. Even now at my age!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard it before, it's a great song. There are quite a few songs I like to play two or three times running, but never on endless repeat - that would drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faith Hill is great.

    I have some favourite songs I like to listen to a lot. But I never like listening to the same song over and over again on repeat. Not even my most favourite songs ever. At most I'll play it two or three times before moving on to listening to something else, but it's actually rare I even do that many. Usually I like to have at least a couple of other songs play before I listen to the same song again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.