Friday, August 21, 2026

Feline Friday: Theodore In A Frog Hat

For Feline Friday, all you have to do is post a picture, drawing, cartoon, or video of a cat.

This week, we have Theodore in his frog hat.


Theodore is all about food, so I can bribe him to wear hats as long as I give him treats

I think he looks adorable in them.

Here’s a video of him enjoying his treat. 



10 comments:

  1. The adore you are a very handsome ginger kitty. You wouldn't get a hat on Precious if you paid her with a whole bucket of tuna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is certainly "worthy of his hire"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theodore is precious in his hat. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting the cat to wear a hat is impressive. Not all will tolerate them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised that Theodore tolerates the hat but maybe if he associates with a treat, that might make a difference. Whatever the case, he does look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you make that hat, Danielle? It’s adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so adorable. If I had a cat I would have to learn to crochet just so he/she could have a full wardrobe of hats. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can never resist a cat in a hat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Theodore most certainly is adorable in his hat! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Frog Hat?! Oh, goodness, Theodore, the things we kitties have to endure for treats...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.