Friday, August 14, 2026

Feline Friday – Mail Delivery

For Feline Friday, all you have to do is post a picture, drawing, cartoon, or video of a cat.

We got the cats a new toy; their very own mail truck. 

Theodore enjoying the mail truck.



They tend to love scratcher toys like this

They loved their taco truck.






The ice cream truck was also very popular.




Fortunately, the mail truck seems to be much sturdier, which is good since they like to sit on top of it as well as inside it. 

Mortimer seems to prefer being on top of the truck.


13 comments:

  1. Oh my cat, all those little "cat transports" are so cute ... like knowing how much cats love boxes, but each of these is very special and your looking sweet in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if those aren't the cutest cardboard cat scratchers I have ever seen. I have actually never seen any like this. Seems like you're two really enjoy them. I'm afraid Precious is so big that they would squash under her weight, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so funny! I remember seeing something like that at Aldi once. I thought it was so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are fun. I've never seen them before, but it looks like they are a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. I bet they could deliver mail than the postal workers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun post, Danielle! Beautiful cats, fun delivery vehicles! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've figured it out. The cats like boxes. These are fun boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those trucks are just adorable!! You have convinced me. I am looking on line for one for my grandkats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, if those aren’t the most clever scratchers! Your cats are beautiful and I thank you for linking up with Feline Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, those are so cute! We smiled so big at this delightful post, Danielle. Especially Mortimer on the back of truck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.