Thursday, July 30, 2026

Thursday 13: The Fairy Trail at Bullington Gardens – Part 1

I have wanted to visit the Fairy Trail at Bullington Gardens for years, but we kept missing it.  Every.  Single.  Year.  This year, though, I was determined to see it, so we went last Saturday.

It was so much better than I expected (and my expectations were high)! 

The trail is beautiful, and there’s so much to see.  So, for this Thursday 13, I’m going to take you along on the Fairy Trail.

1.    The magic begins at the entrance to the fairy trail.

2.    We’re reminded that we’re never too old for fairies.

3.    Little fairy doors are nestled in lots of the trees.



4.  Some are ground level.



5.    Some are reached by stairs or ladders.

6.    There’s even an elevator.

7.    You learn the fairy code along the way.


8.    Next is the International Church of Peace. 

9.    Everywhere, there are fairies going about their day.


10. There’s even a little fairy clothesline.


11. Some fairies are camping.


12. Look how cute the little fairy camper is!

13. There are fairy houses in all shapes and sizes. 





Join me next week as we continue along the fairy trail.  



2 comments:

  1. I have been to a few fairy gardens, but this is the best one I've seen. I look forward to seeing the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to a fairy garden, but it doesn't hold a candle to this one. Thanks for the tour! What a fun place, love that fairy Airstream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.