Does it sometimes seem like it’s really hard to get everything together and get out the door on Monday morning?
It does for me. It seems like whenever something breaks or I leave the house without something I need, it happens on a Monday. This brings me to today’s quest for water.
Shortly before leaving for work this morning, I filled up my water bottle and set it on the kitchen counter. Then, I made my PB&J sandwich (one of my go-to choices when I didn’t pack or plan anything the night before) and packed it in my work bag.
I arrived at work and unpacked my laptop and notebooks, but no water bottle. It was still sitting on the kitchen counter. Thus began my quest for water.
![]() |
| Photo Credit Here |
I went downstairs to the vending machine to buy a bottle of water.
It was out of water.
Next, I walked to another building to buy a bottle of water from that vending machine.
It was also out of water.
My next stop was the cafeteria.
I was finally able to buy a bottle of water!
![]() |
| The elusive bottle of water! |
Tomorrow, I will be double-checking my work bag to make sure I packed my water bottle!
So, what about you? Are you more prone to forgetting things on Monday?
Here’s to the rest of the week being smooth for everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please leave your link so I can visit you as well.